Friday, August 22, 2008

Tarot Card of the Day for August 22, AT5

Wands represent the element air; communication and intellect, or mental and physical health in the traditional system I learned from Susabelle [author of several of the blogs in my 'other rants' section, check them out, she's a great writer].
Three represents action [so, here I sit in bed when I should be cleaning up the basement to make room for the new HVAC system...].

I believe this card is saying that today is the day I'm finally going to get around to using that neti pot I bought last week. It could also be getting at that A/C system. I've been holed up in the bedroom to take advantage of the allergy-free environment provided by the window unit. Or, it's saying that if I don't go pay the $6 I owe courtesy diner, I'm going to get my knees busted [not really].

1 comment:

Susabelle said...

Thanks for the plug!!

Yes, you're right, three of wands means action and getting moving on something. Looking forward. And...remember that as I read them wands are physical and mental health, and the three of wands means get off your ass and get going to make your health better.

So get outta bed already!!