Sunday, September 07, 2008

Tarot Card of the Day for September 6, AT5

Ten of Pentacles, Rev.
Tens are the theme card of each suit. In the masculine suits [wands and swords], the tens express the aggressive nature of their elements; the burden of a storm and the destruction of a fire. In the feminine suits [cups and pentacles], they express the nurturing nature of their elements; the emotion of water and the stability of earth.
.
This card was indicating a change in routine, but it scared me enough last night when I pulled it that I actually went to the other computer and updated my accounts. It looks like I've made it thru financial crisis relatively unscathed, so I think it came up like this because I went out and took pictures yesterday. I've always found an excuse not to go out and do stuff, but yesterday I finally did it and the results will appear in this page over the next days as I report and rant on my findings...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your Tarot days. Makes me want to go out and get a deck! Also, the website you linked to looks like it would help a lot with interpretation. Thanks!

Bad Tim said...

Thanks, Emma. My interpretations are drawn from Waite's, from my dear friend Susabelle who is truly a gifted reader, and from Papus' 'Tarot of the Bohemians'. Papus was a 19th century french occultist. His text is dense, but it treats the Tarot as a spiritual tool. If you click on 'Tarot' from the card page, you will find a link to his book and other excellent sources.